Year 7 to HSC Subjects Offered
Vprogress adheres to these guidelines and recognizes the important role they play in assisting students to meet the standards that are required from Year 7 to HSC.
Vprogress understands higher secondary years are difficult and challenging. We have competent teachers for most of the secondary subjects. Some of them are listed here:
- General Mathematics, Algebra, Calculus, Trigonometry and Geometry
- 2 Unit / Ext 1 / Ext 2 Mathematics
- Science assignments/course work
- General/ Standard /Advance/Extension English &ESL
- Modern/Ancient History
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Software design and Development, Computers
- Economics, Business studies
We also help our students to prepare for
- Selective school
Why must you choose Vprogress tutors?
Our team of experienced teachers/tutors is committed to improving their students’ knowledge and skills. We thrive in a collaborative environment where teachers and students exchange ideas and work towards better learning experience.
Some of the factors that distinguish us from other tutoring providers are;
- The majority of our teachers hold PhD. or Master degree.
- We have a professional team of highly experienced and competent teachers. We strictly verify their prior experience & academic credentials, before choosing them.
- A thorough background check of our teachers is done. It ensures that they are reliable and have no criminal history etc.
- Our tutors can deliver the lessons at your home; at your local public library; or at a premise convenient for you.
- Our teachers hold working with children check required by New South Wales Education norms.
- Vprogress trains its teachers to work effectively with students with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Should you wish to change a tutor during the term then we will provide a better replacement free of cost.
- Group lessons are offered as a cost-effective deal for families.
- Our services are cost effective.