WACE – The Western Australian Certificate of Education
WACE is awarded to senior secondary school students in Western Australia who satisfy its requirements. It is a senior secondary certificate recognized nationally in the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
The WACE is recognized by Universities, industry and other training providers.
Access WACE study designs, assessment handbooks, assessment advice and other teacher support materials here.
Useful WACE related links :
Find here WACE Past exam papers:
|Dance||Earth and Environmental Science||Food Science and Technology|
|English as an Additional Language/Dialect|
|Geography||Health Studies||Indonesian: Second Language|
|German||Human Biological Science||Integrated Science|
|Japanese: Second Language||Literature||Outdoor Education|
|Marine and Maritime Studies (formerly Technology)||Mathematics: Specialist||Modern History|
|Materials Design and Technology||Media Production and Analysis||Music|
|Philosophy and Ethics||Physics||Politics and Law|
|Physical Education Studies||Plant Production Systems||Psychology|
|Religion and Life||Visual Arts|
Why must you choose Vprogress tutors?
Our team of experienced teachers/tutors is committed to improving their students’ knowledge and skills. We thrive in a collaborative environment where teachers and students exchange ideas and work towards better learning experience.
Some of the factors that distinguish us from other tutoring providers are;
- The majority of our teachers hold PhD. or Master degree.
- We have a professional team of highly experienced and competent teachers. We strictly verify their prior experience & academic credentials, before choosing them.
- A thorough background check of our teachers is done. It ensures that they are reliable and have no criminal history etc.
- Our tutors can deliver the lessons at your home; at your local public library; or at a premise convenient for you.
- Our teachers hold working with children check required by New South Wales Education norms.
- Vprogress trains its teachers to work effectively with students with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Should you wish to change a tutor during the term then we will provide a better replacement free of cost.
- Group lessons are offered as a cost-effective deal for families.
- Our services are cost effective.