SACE Past Papers – The South Australian Certificate of Education
SACE is a senior secondary education qualification for students to enhance their knowledge, skills, and capabilities in South Australia. Access SACE past papers study designs, assessment handbooks, assessment advice and other teacher support materials here.
SACE provides pathways to them for their further studies and training at University level.
Useful SACE related links :
|Aboriginal Studies||Arabic (beginners)||Auslan (continuers)|
|Accounting||Arabic (continuers)||Australian Languages|
|Agricultural Systems||Armenian (continuers)||Australian and International Politics|
|Agriculture and Horticulture||Australian History|
|Biology||Bosnian (continuers)||Business and Enterprise|
|Chemistry||Chinese (continuers)||Croatian (continuers)|
|Child Studies||Classical Studies||Cross-disciplinary Studies|
|Chinese (beginners)||Creative Arts|
|Chinese (background speakers)||Community Studies|
|Dance||Design and Technology — Systems and Control Products||Dutch (continuers)|
|Design and Technology — Communication Products||Design and Technology — Material Products||Drama|
|Economics||English as an Additional Language||Essential English|
|English||English Literary Studies||Essential Mathematics|
|Filipino (continuers)||General Mathematics||Health|
|Food and Hospitality||Geography||Hebrew (continuers)|
|French (beginners)||Geology||Hindi (continuers)|
|French (continuers)||German (beginners)||Hungarian (continuers)|
|Indonesian (beginners)||Information Processing and Publishing||Italian (beginners)|
|Indonesian (continuers)||Integrated Learning||Italian (continuers)|
|Japanese (background speakers)||Khmer (continuers)||Language and Culture|
|Japanese (beginners)||Korean (background speakers)||Legal Studies|
|Japanese (continuers)||Korean (beginners)|
|Persian (background speakers)||Physical Education||Psychology|
|Philosophy||Polish (continuers)||Punjabi (continuers)|
|Religion Studies||Romanian (continuers)|
|Research Project||Russian (continuers)|
|Scientific Studies||Society and Culture||Specialist Mathematics|
|Serbian (continuers)||Spanish (beginners)||Swedish (continuers)|
|Sinhala (continuers)||Spanish (continuers)|
|Tamil (continuers)||Ukrainian (continuers)||Vietnamese (background speakers)|
|Turkish (continuers)||Visual Arts — Art and Visual Arts — Design|
|Women’s Studies||Yiddish (continuers)|
Why must you choose Vprogress tutors?
Our team of experienced teachers/tutors is committed to improving their students’ knowledge and skills. We thrive in a collaborative environment where teachers and students exchange ideas and work towards better learning experience.
Some of the factors that distinguish us from other tutoring providers are;
- The majority of our teachers hold PhD. or Master degree.
- We have a professional team of highly experienced and competent teachers. We strictly verify their prior experience & academic credentials, before choosing them.
- A thorough background check of our teachers is done. It ensures that they are reliable and have no criminal history etc.
- Our tutors can deliver the lessons at your home; at your local public library; or at a premise convenient for you.
- Our teachers hold working with children check required by New South Wales Education norms.
- Vprogress trains its teachers to work effectively with students with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Should you wish to change a tutor during the term; we will provide a better replacement free of cost.
- Group lessons are offered as a cost-effective deal for Australian families.
- Our services are cost effective.