IELTS Exam Past Papers
Download IELTS Exam Past Papers for free by clicking on the relevant links below.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
Studying IELTS past/ practice tests is a great way to prepare yourself for the IELTS test.
Understanding the Task type and format
IELTS tests the four skill areas of language learning. You will have to develop skills in:
Listening: note-taking, listening for specific information
Speaking: expressing ideas and opinions, seeking clarification, pronunciation
Reading: speed reading strategies, understanding graphs and charts, analyzing IELTS specimen papers
Writing: interpreting questions, organizing content, grammatical accuracy
- IELTS Listening Task Type and Format
- IELTS Academic Reading Task Type and Format
- IELTS General Reading Task Type and Format
- IELTS Academic Writing Task Type and Format
- IELTS General Writing Task Type and Format
- IELTS Speaking Task Type and Format
IELTS Past Papers
Why must you choose Vprogress tutors?
Our team of experienced teachers/tutors is committed to improving their students’ knowledge and skills. We thrive in a collaborative environment where teachers and students exchange ideas and work towards a better learning experience.
Some of the factors that distinguish us from other tutoring providers are;
- The majority of our teachers hold PhD. or Master degrees.
- We have a professional team of highly experienced and competent teachers. We strictly verify their prior experience & academic credentials, before choosing them.
- A thorough background check of our teachers is done. It ensures that they are reliable and have no criminal history etc.
- Our tutors can deliver the lessons at your home; at your local public library; or at a premises convenient for you.
- Our teachers hold working with children check required by New South Wales Education norms.
- Vprogress trains its teachers to work effectively with students with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Should you wish to change a tutor during the term; we will provide a better replacement free of cost.
- Group lessons are offered as a cost-effective deal for Australian families.
- Our services are cost-effective.