ATAR Calculator – ATAR Calculator
You can access ATAR Calculator by clicking on the link above.
What is ATAR?
Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) is used to estimate student’s results based on scaled data from previous years result. It is calculated by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) based on student’s overall academic achievement in Year 12. ATAR is the primary criteria for entry into undergraduate Australian University programs.
How is the ATAR calculated?
The ATAR is a complex system (scaling). The Universities Admissions Centre scales subjects up or down according to the performance of students in a subject in a particular year. The use of the ATAR ensures that all studies are treated equally and provides you with a common score for tertiary selection across Australia. The ATAR ranges between 99.95 and zero. The maximum rank is 99.95 instead of the 100 awarded to the best in the state.
Scaling and ATAR estimation
A predicted ATAR is an estimate of student’s ATAR based on his/her school marks. There are many factors that impact ATAR scaling including the stage of the subject, scaling within the school, teacher ‘s marks given to the student and the performance of all students sitting in the final HSC exams for that particular year, etc.
Why must you choose Vprogress tutors?
Our team of experienced teachers/tutors is committed to improving their students’ knowledge and skills. We thrive in a collaborative environment where teachers and students exchange ideas and work towards better learning experience.
Some of the factors that distinguish us from other tutoring providers are;
- The majority of our teachers hold PhD. or Master degree.
- We have a professional team of highly experienced and competent teachers. We strictly verify their prior experience & academic credentials, before choosing them.
- A thorough background check of our teachers is done. It ensures that they are reliable and have no criminal history etc.
- Our tutors can deliver the lessons at your home; at your local public library; or at a premise convenient for you.
- Our teachers hold working with children check required by New South Wales Education norms.
- Vprogress trains its teachers to work effectively with students with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Should you wish to change a tutor during the term; we will provide a better replacement free of cost.
- Group lessons are offered as a cost-effective deal for Australian families.
- Our services are cost effective.